Portal wykorzystuje pliki cookies do przechowywania informacji na Twoim komputerze. Są one wykorzystywane w celu zapewnienia poprawnego działania serwisu. W każdej chwili możesz dokonać zmiany ustawień dot. przechowywania plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce. Korzystając z serwisu wyrażasz zgodę na przechowywanie plików cookies na Twoim komputerze.
x
  • BIP
  • Kontakt
  • polski
  • English
  • niemiecki
Monuments
15.02.2013 • Author:
GATE TOWER
It was built in 1627 using the bricks derived from the existing Gothic castle here before. Often destroyed and rebuilt the gate tower preserved the features of Renaissance. Next to it there is an old park and there are the dungeons and the remains of the castle ramparts and moat.
 
 
ST. NICHOLAS CHURCH
A wooden temple was built before 1640 and it was rebuilt and timbered out in the 17th century. Around the church there is on old parish cemetery where we can find many aged gravestones.
 
 
FORGE IN NĄDNIA
In Nądnia there is an active forge where we can see the old blacksmith crafts and many exhibits connected with this profession such as the bicycle bells, ferrules of gates, oil lamps and also the oldest anvil from 1771.
 
 
LATE BAROQUE COLLEGIATE
The Roman Catholic parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Zbąszyń was built in the years 1757 – 1796 in the style of the church in Rydzyna designed by Karol Marcin Frantz. Next to it there is an interesting presbytery and rectangular square which was built up in today’s shape after the fire which destroyed the town in 1850.
 
 
WOODEN CHURCH IN ŁOMNICA
It was built on a cross plan with an octagonal central part and thanks to using the entrance arcade and the pseudo-cupola with an un-proportionately large lantern create a unique structure. It was built by carpenter Adam Karek. The interiors and the belfry were built together with the main body of the church. The St. Wawrzyniec parish was formed in 1974.
 
 
MUSEUM
It is called the museum of Zbąszyń and the Region of the Goat. Since 2004, it has been situated in a former primary school building, next to the square. There are three halls: the historical, archaeological and ethnographic hall.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hejnał Miasta Zbąszyń

  • szklanenegatywy.pl
  • zbaszyn1938.pl
  • rcz-zbaszyn.pl/